Purpose: A banishing powder used in any banishing spell.
Combine the following ingredients into a powder:
- 2 tbsp. slippery elm root (ground)
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. chilli pepper
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
Store in dry place and use as needed.
Recipe by: Stephanie Woodfield
Found in: Celtic Lore & Spellcraft of the Dark Goddess by Stephanie Woodfield
Do not remove credit
No one needs to explain the irony of leaving a squalorous house on a Saturday morning to go make a broom. What can I say? I am a complicated person. Anyhoo… I participated in a wonderful broom making class at…
Some people choose not to take additional precautions, but if you want to be sure that you are safe here are some ideas.
- Spirit Vessels
- How to Avoid Getting Possessed
- Possession, horsing, allowing yourself to be possessed, and consent
- Horsing - consensual possession
- A Starter’s Resource for Demons and Spirits
- On Confrontation - Spirit version
- Ghost in the House
- Inviting Spirits Into Your Home
- Spirit or Deity Refusing to Give Name (and Name UPG)
These might be able to shed some light on your situation.